Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's not LSD

airplaneWe had an interesting flight to Germany on our sweet Airbus because of the Rugby team from Georgia, not the state trust me. These massive mounds of flesh couldn't fit in their seats so they were constantly walking around the cabin hitting on women and asking me if I played for the Denver Broncos because I was wearing my sweet Broncos shirt! I had fun explaining to them why a 5 foot 8 inch red head could not play in the NFL.

When it was time to start taking Melatonin, to help us sleep, one of the Rugby players asked Jensine, as she was passing it out if it was LSD! She informed the massive man that it was a "legal" sleeping aid and that it wasn't LSD!

We are excited to see what team we have on our next flight from Frankfurt to Krakow!

3 comments:

Sherri Kroonenberg said...

Dan - is there something you have been meaning to tell us? Perhaps, we'll pray even harder :0)!!

Steen said...

It doesn't surprise me that Jensine passed out the LSD..(ah...melatonin) as she rarely ever gets to bed until after 2 AM even when she's home.

Jen said...

Hmmm. Rugby players. Doesn't really surprise me.