Friday, June 29, 2007

Collarbone Boy 2

Hello this is Stephen! Let me just start off saying this: I love the food. I've never eaten so good in my life! One of the best things has been the lody (ice cream) - quality stuff.

Today we started pre-camp, we tested the Poles on English (to determine what class level to place them in), played sports, and started to get to know them. Sunday we will leave for the camp in Swinoujscie, which is located in the north-eastern-most part of Poland (by the Baltic Sea) to begin camp. Thanks for all your prayers and support while we are here in Poland, they mean a lot.

Stephen (not pronounced Steven)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Can I just say that when I saw the title to this blog, I totally thought someone else broke a bone in Poland! (like Lee last year). I'm glad to know that didn't happen! Great to hear from you all! I'm praying!

Tim said...

Nope, he decided to get it out of the way before leaving for Poland.

Anonymous said...

Like 12 days before he left for Poland.