Monday, June 25, 2007

Lift off

From Dan's cellphone camera...


dogs on the plane... not really

I guess we found out why the tickets were cheaper!

No, no dogs are on the plane. Just trying to keep the blog interesting during the team flights.

Kelly and I (Jon tC) drove the team to the airport this morning, with zero flat tires, no luggage left at the church, no accidents, and very little crying.

Unlike last year's repeatedly delayed flight, the team has just taken off from DIA and is headed to Chicago.

I'll add more info as I get it.

Subscribe to this blog!Also... To stay up to date, you can now subscribe to this blog using the "Subscribe" form on the right hand side of the page. Just enter your E-mail and click "Subscribe." Once you verify your e-mail address, you'll get e-mails within 30 minutes of new posts to this blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon,

I can't access the subscribe link on this page. I do want to receive emails, but it says on MSN that it can't access the page. Any ideas?

Julie

Jon the legal immigrant said...

Hi Julie,

I've added a second subscription form.

Try adding your e-mail to that second box and click the subscribe button under it. It is a different service that does the same thing.