Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Student Thoughts: Rachel M

This will be my third time going to Poland. I am looking forward to getting to know our team better. I have learned that a special, common bond is created within the team, especially after spending two weeks together. We work together through the challenges, but also get to be outside of our normal lives.

There are many people that I am looking forward to seeing again. It brings me great joy think about the memories and picture their faces. I don’t feel very nervous about this trip, but the first year I went I was very unsure of how everything was supposed to happen and the details of the trip.

I am preparing spiritually by praying for the team. I have also been praying about my role for this year. I’ve been thinking about the previous trips and the friends I have made. I would like prayer for getting through the rest of this school year and finishing well. Already the time has gone by fast, but currently, I have a major school project that is causing stress. I also want to be mindful that the next few months are good preparation for showing God’s love to people at school.

No comments: