Thursday, June 29, 2006

English Camp Prep at the Hoiday Inn

Last night we decided that it was time to start getting ready for camp! As you can see from the picture we had the laptop on top of the entertainment center in a room learning the motions to our theme song by Big Daddy Weave. We are getting ready for camp!!!!



Here are the lyrics to our theme song from Big Daddy Weave "What I Was Made For."


I used to think that I was never good enough to cut it. I bought the lines that were selling time after time. But when You opened up my mind and I refused to shut it. You brought me to a place where I could leave it all behind.


Good-bye to my old life. I don't listen to those lies anymore. You've given me new life. Loving you is what I was made for.

It took a while for me to see but when I finally saw it. I knew I had to leave my sordid past in the past. I couldn't get there on my own it was Your grace that taught it. My sin is covered by Your blood and I'm not looking back.


Good-bye to my old life. I don't listen to those lies anymore. You've given me new life. Loving you is what I was made for.

It is our desire that this song will cause our students and the students at camp to Think Again!

No comments: