Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Random Things We Are Learning...

Duke drinks 8 packets of sugar with each glass of tea and doesn't know what the word diabolical means.
Tierra is quite engaging when it comes to talking about science!
Josh is consumed with Sudoku.
Julie W.'s family leaves sooo close to where we are.
Lee may want to be an engineer that designs cars or engines.
Stacy loves broccoli and cheese soup at Panera.
Kate is sooooooo cool!
Brianne ate a Reuben for dinner tonight.
Rachel doesn't like Ranch dressing.
Elizabeth likes chicken tenders.
Kevin and Dustin eat non-stop...then eat some more, and they shared a bed last night!
Jen R. wants to have coffee with Alice at Coffee Heaven.
Tim and Kasia are waiting again to get to Poland.
And me...I haven't spent much time thinking about how random I am...I think I just AM!

3 comments:

charlesdean2 said...

DUDE! HOW LONG WERE YOU IN CHI-TOWN?

AND NAY A PHONE CALL?????

Ant said...

Stacy has good taste. Panera has very good soups.

WHY is this blog blocked to only Blogger comments? You think old people (read: parents) are going to sign up to make comments? You guys make me crazy.

I wouldn't trust someone who doesn't like Ranch dressing. But that's just me.

Jon the legal immigrant said...

Yikes!

Sorry. Comments are now open.