Monday, June 26, 2006

A night in Chi-town

Hello everyone! Well, well, well, what a day they have already had! I'm not sure if you've checked out the Poland blog yet, but it's been quite the adventure so far. The plane in Denver took way too long to take off soooooo, they missed the flight from Chicago to Krakow. Here is the latest:

Lot Airlines is currently putting the team up in hotel rooms for the night while they work the problem. Here is the problem: there is not a direct flight to Krakow tomorrow so they are trying to figure out another way they can get 20 people to Krakow. They might have to fly through Warsaw or maybe even Munich...not sure at this time.

The good news is that this is the only team from America meeting Josiah Venture at this time. So, it's really not a huge deal that they need to shuffle around a little there in Poland. It will obviously cut into some of their time in Krakow, but overall, not too big of deal.
Dan will be calling me later tonight or early tomorrow morning to fill me in the situation. I'll email again as soon as I hear anything. I am volunteering at VBS all week long so I won't be able to email in the morning.

God is good and he has taken care of all of them so far. It might be kind of nice to get some winks anyway right?

Talk to you soon,

Julie Luebcke

No comments: