Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Day 3 @ Camp

Hey everyone!!! I am having a wonderful time in Poland. I am meeting so many new people and I am experiencing so many new and wonderful things!!! I think that all of the new food that I have tried has been so amazing and wonderful…well for the most part!!! JUST KIDDING!!! Today was so much fun because we went to the beach and had a soccer game…U.S.A. vs. Polska. Jennifer made all of the “jerseys” for the team and my name was “Miss Congeniality”! We also went to this one place called The Promanad, which is a little street mall that is really close to the beach. Also, the English class that Dave, Cale, and I are teaching is going really well. I feel like the students are starting to get the hang of the of our language. I just want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting the team. We couldn’t do it if it wasn’t for all your prayers!!! So thanks again…and we’ll see you soon!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: