Saturday, July 08, 2006

Gospel Night

From Dustin

Hello hello hello!

Camp just went from going well to rocking the world! Tonight was gospel night and God was absolutely present with us. Each and every one of us could tell you a story about tonight but I got lucky enough to have this end up being my night to blog so you get to listen to mine. I was able to see my friend and roommate Jorek come to Christ tonight. It is awesome to know that God uses you in ways that you are not expecting. I was able to build a friendship with Jorek throughout the week. Every night my roommates and I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. talking and laughing, I even got a new name wkursany (v-cush-a-nu), I’ll explain later. Anyway, Tim was able to talk to him and knowing that maybe, just maybe, God used me. It is so humbling. Anyway, obviously we are doing well and I hope you all are too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY God! This is so great to read.

Anonymous said...

Some more people, that I had oportunity to talk and pray with decided to walk with Jesus. Thanks God now we have bigger family. I remember one verse Romes 10,9-10. it's so important to be a light in the world :) May God bless You all :)