Friday, July 07, 2006

Ping Pong & Cards

Hey it’s Josh. I can’t believe how fast this week is going by. Well I love the polish people. They are really caring and they really want to listen to what you have to say. The Polish students have enjoyed playing Red Robin. It’s a ping pong game. You play ping pong and run around the table. I have also got addicted to it. It’s an amazing atmosphere when you play. Everyone is screaming and getting excited. Another thing they like to play is cards. We have been playing all the time. We just can’t get enough of it. This is kind of random, but that is how I roll. The soccer yesterday was amazing. I really liked how exciting it turned out to be.

I really believe that the Polish students are having a great time and actually listening to the speakers that we have been using. I am really excited to see how god is going to impact some of the their lives. The language barrier makes deep conversations hard, but I think God will work in a powerful way. That’s is all for now so l8ter.

No comments: