Saturday, July 01, 2006

Quick Note from Dan

We are doing GREAT!!!! I am at Mariusz's flat now on the internet cranking stuff out for you!

Here's an update on the schedule. Sunday we will have church at 11:45 a.m. (I will preach), lunch and then head out on the bus at 2:00 to Zakopane where "Think Again" English Camp will begin on Monday morning at the u ziomka hotel in Zakopane. This is the same hotel we were at in 2003. Camp will run through Sunday morning and we will get on a train and head back to Krakow to the Hotel Royal (where we stayed last night) for dinner on Sunday night. We will debrief the trip and shop on Monday. Tuesday we head home!!!!!! I am going to email Jon Green pictures so come back later!

Here is my post from my blog - for some reason it didn't post - HERE!

No comments: